Application deadline is Friday Nov. 22nd, 2013
Social Media & Digital Research Intern
Work side-by-side with Billy Anderson, Courage Coach & Speaker, Globe & Mail writer.
You’re the ideal candidate if you…
- – Are a recent graduate or in your final year of undergrad.
- – Want to make a positive contribution to people’s lives.
- – Have a real knack for online research.
- – Have a strong knowledge of social media and how to increase online presence.
- – Are a go-getter, a fast learner, and able to work independently. And you’re fun!
In this internship you will assist Billy to 1/ improve his online presence in social media, 2/ provide a strategy for increasing the number of subscribers/followers (to blog and Twitter), and 3/ assist in research for his upcoming book on Courage.
What’s the Commitment?
- Starting January 6th, 2 days per week (16 hours weekly) for approximately 3 months.
- – 1 full day per week will be with Billy in his office at the Centre for Social Innovation at 585 Dundas Street East, Toronto. The other 8 hours can be anywhere you wish, with a Skype check-in with Billy as needed.
- – Potential to continue the contract afterwards.
What’s in it for YOU?
- – A chance to hone your online skills: research, social media strategy.
- – A chance to gain professional work experience with a Coach and Mentor who has worked in a variety of industries around the world.
- – A chance to radically increase your own self-awareness and further define your life goals (through one-on-one Coaching with Billy).
1-on-1 Coaching: you will receive 1 hour of Life/Career Coaching each week with Billy Anderson. This has an approximate value of $1000 per month.
- Open to a discussion of a small stipend if circumstances allow.
- You can learn more about Made You Think and its founder, Billy Anderson, here: https://couragecrusade.com
- To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday Nov. 22nd
- Be sure to explain in your cover letter why you want this role and why you’re the perfect fit for it.
- Include your dates of availability and desired schedule.